C.O.P.S. provides locked storage containers to clients at no charge to eliminate the cost and hassle of switching out bags, and to offer a convenient way of storing confidential data. All containers are bar coded and scanned at time of destruction...
Commercial Document Shredding For Banks, Hospitals, Attorneys, Small Businesses, & More!
C.O.P.S. is proud to offer N.A.I.D. certified commercial shredding. We provide efficient and cost-effective document shredding & media disposal for businesses: banks, hospitals, attorneys, and small businesses all benefit from our service. C.O.P.S. offers on-site commercial media destruction and paper disposal at your location for maximum security. This eliminates custody liabilities, and our touch-free system requires absolutely no handling of your confidential documents. All materials are completely destroyed BEFORE we leave your facility.
Special service offers apply to members of the Champaign County Chamber of Commerce!
Whether you need daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly commercial document shredding, we can accommodate you! Secure commercial media destruction to protect your organization.
Included in our commercial shredding services:
- Optical media (like CDs and CD-ROMs, DVDs and DVD-ROMs, Blu-ray, and HD-DVD)
- Magnetic backup tapes (any kind of DLT, mini cartridges and many more)
- Floppy Disks (3.5 inch disks, 5.25 inch disks, and others)
- Zip disks (100 MB, 250 MB, and larger)
Why Is Commercial Media Destruction Important?
Data may be unintentionally or unknowingly disclosed in the following ways:
- Computers that are disposed of or sold without appropriate media destruction practices.
- Hard drives returned to vendors as defective can be repaired with data still intact.
- Hard drives disposed of while still functioning present a serious risk of data disclosure.
In addition to our document shredding services, we also provide our clients with a reliable and secure way to destroy media in the "paperless" area of business. Whether you have hard drives, data tapes, VHS, CDs, microfilms, microfiche, etc., C.O....