Commercial Paper Shredding
Whether you are looking for a regular reoccurring service or just a clean out of documents trust COPS shredding in handling your most sensitive confidential information with our mobile shredding trucks. We come to you so you don’t have to worry about when or if your document gets shredded.
Reasons to outsource your shredding to COPS Paper Shredding
- Billed monthly (electronically)
- Flexible service schedules weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
- You choose the type(s) of container(s). Executive Cabinet, 64 Gallon Bin, or 95 Gallon Bin
- Multi-bin discount given
- Compliance/Chain of Custody: COPS Paper Shredding provides a Certificate of Destruction with every service and a summary report with each monthly invoice.
- All paper is recycled at the company-owned recycling center
- COPS Paper Shredding is AAA Certified with NAID (National Association of Information Destruction)
- $2 million professional liability insurance
- Peace of mind that your confidential documents are shredded right
How Does You Routine Shredding Program Work
Many of our clients choose to have the peace of mind of regularly shredding old documents. This program is designed with security in mind, with COPS providing a locked collection bin and all material is shredded onsite with our mobile shredding truck that we bring to you.
- Simply call our office or use the live chat feature to get a free quote
- You and our security consultant will design a custom plan for your office. Your plan will be designed with your needs in mind, from the number of containers to the service frequency.
- Our security service technician will deliver the collection container you choose at no charge on the next route
- On your regular scheduled service day, our technician and our state-of-the-art custom truck will show up to shred all documents right before your eyes in our patented no-touch process.
- Upon leaving, you will be emailed a certificate of destruction, and all of your destroyed records will go off to the recycling center to be recycled.
Ready for a Cleanout of records!
Out with the old!
If you’re doing a cleanout of old files and documents or you’re moving offices or homes, COPS Paper Shredding can help streamline the process while keeping your sensitive information secure.
Simply recycling unneeded documents or leaving them lying around can enhance the possibility of your sensitive personal or business information getting into the wrong hands. Our paper shredding service can help you and your business keep information secure and stay in compliance with privacy laws.
While we keep hearing about a paperless office, we know there is no such thing. Like many businesses, you have papers piling up in offices, hidden in the basement, stored in expensive off-site storage, and filling file cabinet space. Sounds like it is time to call the COPS. Our one-time shred purges are perfect for this. From 1 to 1,000 boxes, no job is too small or too large. We operate seven high-speed mobile shredding trucks. We bring them to you, giving you complete peace of mind that all your confidential records are torn up before we leave your property.
Our simple Purge Services process:
- Call our office at 309-452-0064 to schedule a pickup.
- Let us know the number of documents and the box types.
- We come out to you and complete everything onsite with our mobile truck.
- You receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records, and all shredded records go back to our recycling plants to be recycled.